Sunday, September 11, 2011

Shamra's Week By Numbers*

1/2 bagel barfed up on the Dublin bus. Turns out I can't sit on top a doubledecker bus facing backwards.
1 Kiss from a German man
3 times using the word "pants" and was mistaken to be referring to my underwear. "Trousers"= pants, "Pants"= underwear
4 John Connolly novels ploughed through
8 people in History department who reacted with recognition, and predominately amusement upon meeting me for the first time
6 inch pole in which a very small African man in a leopard print leotard limboed under after setting it on fire in the middle of Grafton street.
7 falls down the narrow stairs going out of my bedroom in the morning
7 falls up the narrow stairs going into my bedroom in the evening
14 hours (app.) of day dreaming and seriously considering becoming a criminal psychologist
15 minutes walking in dark from bus stop, realizing I am much too chicken to ever become a criminal psychologist.
16 minutes of hell, being forced to salsa in front of the entire International Student Orientation group with a very hairy Latin man.
80 euros spent on a used bike, bought from world's creepiest man, known to me only as "The Dublin BikeMan"
100 ways I fantasized about killing the Dublin Bikeman with my now very broken, piece of crap used bike.


Note: School starts Tuesday (hurray!) I will soon have a Smart Phone (provided the National Irish Band doesn't sabotage me yet again) and Sam gets in tomorrow (whoooo!!)



*It may be possible to sing this to the "Twelve Days of Christmas" tune.

3 comments:

  1. It was highly entertaining to try to sing this to the twelve days of Christmas. I'm still curious about the kiss from the German man???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remind me to tell you about the time I limboed in a leopard print leotard. And when I say "the time", I mean two days ago.

    ReplyDelete